Man arrested after being pulled over by police in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A man driving a 'suspicious looking vehicle' has been arrested for a number of offences after being pulled over by police.
Officers stopped the man on Hall Road in Norwich at around 1.15pm today (January 20).
Upon being stopped the man was arrested on suspicion of going equipped, theft, driving on a revoked license and driving with no insurance.
On Twitter, Norwich Police said: "Great spot by #PC576 who located a suspicious looking vehicle.
"Upon stopping the car a male was arrested for going equipped, driving offences and theft!
You may also want to watch:
"Thanks to @NSPoliceDogs for assisting to."
Following the arrest the man was taken to Wymondham police station for questioning.
- 1 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 2 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 3 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 7 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 8 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
His vehicle was also seized.