Man arrested in connection with Great Yarmouth murder released on bail
- Credit: Archant
A man arrested in connection with the murder of a 56-year-old in Great Yarmouth has been released on bail.
Police are continuing to investigate the murder which happened in South Market Road on Wednesday, November 7.
The victim has been named locally as Kelvin Adamson.
A man in his 60s and a woman in her 50s were initially arrested in connection with the incident.
The man has been released on bail while enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
No further action will be taken against the woman, who was also questioned before being released on Friday.
A post-mortem examination carried out on Friday established the man died as a result of a single stab wound.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
The property remains sealed off.
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.