Man charged with animal cruelty in Great Yarmouth
A 46-year-old man has been charged with animal cruelty in Great Yarmouth.
Jason Crowe from Great Yarmouth has been sanctioned under section 4 - for unnecessary suffering - and section 9 - duty of responsibilty to the animal's welfare - of the animal welfare act 2006.
He will appear in court on January 23.
The 46-year-old was arrested on Thursday evening amid concerns for the welfare of a dog.
Police were alerted to the issue from CCTV in the town.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeperson for the police said the dog was in good hands and would be well looked after during the festive period.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling