Man arrested for multiple driving offences in Gorleston
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A man has been arrested for multiple driving offences in Gorleston including possession with intent to supply class A drugs.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said a man in his 40s had his vehicle stopped on Clarence Road at 1am on Friday.
The man has been arrested on suspicion of driving whilst under the influence of excessive drugs, driving while disqualified, driving without a license, driving with no insurance and possession with intent to supply class A drugs.
Officers said he remains in policy custody for further questioning.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 3 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 6 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 7 Woman in 70s knocked over by cyclist at bus station
- 8 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 9 Norwich man found guilty of 33-year-old's murder
- 10 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown