Man arrested after video of King’s Lynn assault posted on social media
A man has been arrested after a video of an assault in King's Lynn was circulated on social media.
Police were made aware of the footage of the attack, which they said wasn't reported to them at the time.
On Monday night, King's Lynn Police said on Twitter: 'We're aware of a video posted on social media showing an assault in Lynn town centre.
'As a result of the video, officers have been making enquiries about the incident, which wasn't reported to police at the time.
'A male has tonight been arrested in connection with the incident.'
You may also want to watch:
They were later released on police bail and are due to attend King's Lynn police station on Monday, January 24.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault