Man arrested after video of King’s Lynn assault posted on social media
A man has been arrested after a video of an assault in King's Lynn was circulated on social media.
Police were made aware of the footage of the attack, which they said wasn't reported to them at the time.
On Monday night, King's Lynn Police said on Twitter: 'We're aware of a video posted on social media showing an assault in Lynn town centre.
'As a result of the video, officers have been making enquiries about the incident, which wasn't reported to police at the time.
'A male has tonight been arrested in connection with the incident.'
You may also want to watch:
They were later released on police bail and are due to attend King's Lynn police station on Monday, January 24.
- 1 Large police presence in Norfolk village after person dies on boat
- 2 Latest situation at Norfolk hospitals sees covid-related admissions remain static
- 3 Village pub offers 'proper' 1p 'Penne-y Pasta' dish with alcoholic drink
- 4 Schools close early for Christmas after outbreak of 11 Covid cases
- 5 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 6 30,000 Christmas turkeys to be culled in bird flu outbreak
- 7 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 8 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 9 Stubborn swan squares up to traffic in Norfolk village
- 10 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through Suffolk and Norfolk