Man left with serious injuries to his face after Norwich flat fight
- Credit: Geraldine Scott
A man was left with serious facial injuries after a fight in a Norwich flat.
It happened at around 11pm on Wednesday, in a block of flats on Geoffrey Watling Way, close to Carrow Road football stadium.
A Norfolk police spokesman said they were called to the address and photos showed seven police cars and an ambulance at the scene.
The spokesman said: 'Two men have had an altercation resulting in both of them going to hospital.'
One remained in hospital with serious facial injuries while a second man, in his late 20s and from the Norwich area, has been arrested on suspicion of assault and assaulting a police officer.
You may also want to watch:
He is being held at Wymondham police investigation centre for questioning.
One police car remained at the property on Thursday morning and a cordon was expected to be in place until around midday.
- 1 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 2 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 8 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 9 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck