Arrest after man suffered face injuries in an attack in Brandon
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested after a person was hospitalised after suffering from face injuries in an attack at a Suffolk town.
Police were called by the East of England Ambulance Service to reports of an injured man on Bury Road in Brandon on Thursday at 00.30am.
The man had face injuries and was hospitalised but has now been released home.
Officers are investigating the circumstances of the attack.
Police have arrested a man in connection with the incident but he has now been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody who witnessed an assault in the vicinity of Bury Road late last night are asked to contact Bury St Edmunds police quoting reference 35217/20.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 3 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 4 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 5 Man dies after 'industrial incident' at farm
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 8 Tributes to 'well-known, well-liked, well-respected' King's Lynn fan
- 9 Fight back against plans for supermarket 'in wrong place' on A47
- 10 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance