Norwich man accused of burglary, assault and knife offences
- Credit: Archant
A man has appeared in court charged in connection with a burglary and weapons offence earlier this year.
A man suffered facial injuries after being assaulted in Southalls Way, Norwich, on Sunday, January 26.
Two more people also suffered facial injuries when they were assaulted and threatened with a knife at a property in Southalls Way, while a window was smashed at a property in nearby Branford Road.
Richard Bower, 32, of Southalls Way, Norwich, has been charged with aggravated burglary, criminal damage, assault by beating and threatening a person with a knife.
He appeared at Norwich Crown Court on Tuesday, November 3 for a further case management hearing.
You may also want to watch:
The case was adjourned for another mention on December 7.
Bower, who wore a dark suit, was granted conditional bail until the hearing next month.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 7 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 8 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
- 9 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 10 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate