Man charged after teenager threatened with knife in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A man has appeared in court after a teenager was approached and threatened with a knife by a man in Norwich.
Police were alerted after a 15-year-old boy was threatened by a man with a knife in Bolingbroke Road, Norwich, sometime between 2.20pm, and 2.50pm on Monday (November 25).
Nothing was stolen in the incident.
Enquiries led officers to arrest a man at a property in Woodcock Road a few hours later.
He was taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre for questioning and later charged in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Dylan Charles, 24, of no fixed abode, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Wednesday (November 27) after being charged with robbery and possession of a knife.
He was remanded in custody and will next appear at Norwich Crown Court on January 6.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021