Man caught red-handed with heroin and cocaine on Norwich street
- Credit: Archant
A man has admitted possession of cocaine and heroin with intent to supply after he was arrested in Norwich.
Marcel Osei-Ababio, 32, was stopped on Browne Street by police and as well as Class A drugs seized there were mobile phones and cash.
Osei-Ababio, of no fixed address, admitted possession of cocaine and heroin with intent to supply on October 2, this year, and also possession of criminal property, on the same date, which was the cash seized on his arrest.
Martin Ivory, prosecuting at Norwich Crown Court, said that Osei-Ababio had pleaded to all counts he faced.
Judge Andrew Shaw adjourned his sentence until November 23, when a report should be available updating the progress Osei-Ababio is making on courses in prison..
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 6 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 7 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 8 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47