Man admits causing serious injury after crash on A47 roundabout
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich man has admitted causing serious injury afer a woman was badly hurt in a crash on the A47.
A Nissan Qashqai, which was travelling from Great Yarmouth towards Norwich, collided with a Toyota Auris at the Brundall roundabout on the A47.
The female passenger of the Toyota were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with serious injuries,
Stefan Hanna, the driver of the Nissan was also treated for minor injuries before being charged with a number of offences following the crash on August 20 last year.
Hanna, 35, of Barrett Road, Norwich, appeared at Norwich Crown Court on Friday (September 6) when he admitted causing serious injury while driving while disqualified.
You may also want to watch:
He also admitted aggravated vehicle taking which was aggravated by dangerous driving on the same date.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 4 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: 'Major bid' submitted for Armstrong
- 10 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
Judge Stephen Holt adjourned sentencing until October 7.