Man, 69, accused of flashing at shoppers at Tesco store
- Credit: Archant © 2007
A 69-year-old man who is accused of exposing himself in a branch of Tesco has appeared in court via video link.
Derek Harman, of Ormesby Road, Norwich, was arrested on Saturday following reports that a man had flashed at shoppers at the Tesco Extra superstore in Sprowston.
Police were called to the store on Blue Boar Road at around 4.50pm.
Harman was arrested in the car park and taken to Aylsham police investigation centre for further questioning.
He was later charged with outraging public decency and taken into police custody.
You may also want to watch:
On Monday, he appeared at Norwich Magistrates’ Court via a video link and was released on bail.
He is scheduled to appear in court again on Tuesday May 19.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 7 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 8 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode