Man, 20, arrested for drugs possession and other offences Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Police in Norwich have arrested a man for a number of offences, including possession of class A drugs with intent to supply.
The 20-year-old has been detained following his arrest for immigration offences, possesion of drugs with intent to supply and driving with no insurance.
News of the arrest was shared on social media by Norwich Police who tweeted: "Op Moonshot City arrest 20 year old male for immigration offences, possession of class A with intent to supply and driving with no insurance. #disrupt #pc1512 #pc1716 #teamwork".
The arrest was carried out by Norfolk Police's Operation Moonshot City team.
Operation Moonshot was first launched in west Norfolk three years ago.
You may also want to watch:
It was extended to Norwich and has just been rolled out into Great Yarmouth.
It uses automated number plate recognition (ANPR) cameras to provide live intelligence to officers.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 5 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 8 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 9 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000
- 10 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk