Address sealed after man’s body found
- Credit: Lauren De Boise
A man's body has been found at a property in the Broads area.
Police have confirmed that the body of a man has been discovered in Loddon.
Officers were called to an address in Oak Avenue, Loddon, on Friday, at around 2pm.
The death is being treated as unexplained at this time and police are investigating the circumstances.
The body has been recovered and a police seal has been put in place at the address, which is on the site of Halsbury's St Georges Park, a new build estate.
You may also want to watch:
Part of the estate is social housing, run by Saffron Housing Trust.
A resident on the new estate, that has lived there for two years, said: "We see the odd police car sometimes but that's normal for any estate.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 City confirm midfielder exit
- 8 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 9 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 10 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
"There were lots of police cars that all gathered here on Friday afternoon which we thought was weird. We knew something was wrong when we saw a small ambulance and forensic vans.
"Nothing like this usually happens around here, it's a first."