Pub landlord in court on child assault charges
- Credit: Archant
A pub landlord has appeared in court charged with two counts of assaulting a child.
Richard Owen, who runs the Maid's Head in King's Lynn, is alleged to have committed the offences in January 2017 and February 2018.
Owen, 44, of Tuesday Market Place, entered a not guilty plea to both charges during a brief hearing before King's Lynn magistrates today.
The case was adjourned to November 7 at Norwich Crown Court. Owen was granted unconditional bail. Reporting restrictions were not lifted.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 6 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 7 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 GP warns surgery 'is at breaking point' due to village expansion