Man walking husky exposes himself to woman on beach
- Credit: Mick Howes
Witnesses are being sought following an indecent exposure at a popular beach.
The incident took place on Wednesday, October 2 at around 9.45am on the beach north of Lowestoft, known locally as Tramps Alley.
A woman, aged in her 50s, was walking on the beach when she started talking to a man.
At the time, the man was walking a dog which appeared to be a husky.
As the pair parted, the female looked back and saw the man had exposed himself and appeared to be acting indecently.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described as a white male aged in his early 50s with a ruddy complexion, of a stocky build, with bald or little hair, grey jogging bottoms and a jacket.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Lowestoft SNT quoting crime reference 37/59817/19 on 101.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 7 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
Alternatively, witnesses can email email@example.com or contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.