Man pleads guilty to making indecent images of children
- Credit: Archant
A man is to be sentenced next month after pleading guilty to offences relating to indecent images of children.
Francis Wilson, 60, of Clarence Road, Lowestoft appeared at Ipswich Crown Court last Friday, December 20, to answer three counts of making indecent images of children.
These were in connection with category A, category B and category C images, and he pleaded guilty to all three offences.
Police said that Wilson was arrested on December 5 2018 after officers from the Internet Child Abuse Investigation Team attended a property in the town and arrested him on suspicion of possession of indecent images of children.
He was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
A search of the property was carried out and a number of electronic devices were subsequently seized for examination.
Wilson was subsequently charged and after pleading guilty he will be sentenced at Ipswich Crown Court week commencing January 27.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK