Police find cannabis, crack cocaine and heroin in man’s pants
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested after police found cannabis, crack cocaine and heroin in his pants.
Suffolk Police's Scorpion Drug Team made the discovery during a stop and search in Waveney Road, Lowestoft, on Tuesday December 18.
A police spokesman said: 'While on duty, officers had cause to stop a vehicle in Waveney Road.
'A man in his 20s was arrested on suspicion of possession of Class B drug - cannabis and for possession with intent to supply of Class A drugs – crack cocaine and heroin.'
The specialised drug team tweeted about the successful stop and said: 'Male arrested in Lowestoft by Scorpion East. Guess he thought we wouldn't find it in his pants.'
You may also want to watch:
The man was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre and was subsequently released under investigation pending further enquiries.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK