Police find cannabis, crack cocaine and heroin in man’s pants
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested after police found cannabis, crack cocaine and heroin in his pants.
Suffolk Police's Scorpion Drug Team made the discovery during a stop and search in Waveney Road, Lowestoft, on Tuesday December 18.
A police spokesman said: 'While on duty, officers had cause to stop a vehicle in Waveney Road.
'A man in his 20s was arrested on suspicion of possession of Class B drug - cannabis and for possession with intent to supply of Class A drugs – crack cocaine and heroin.'
The specialised drug team tweeted about the successful stop and said: 'Male arrested in Lowestoft by Scorpion East. Guess he thought we wouldn't find it in his pants.'
You may also want to watch:
The man was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre and was subsequently released under investigation pending further enquiries.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 4 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 5 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 9 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 10 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods