Three London men accused of dealing crack after police seize £11,000 worth of drugs in car stop
- Credit: Archant
Three men from London have been charged with dealing crack cocaine after police seized £11,000 worth of drugs from a black Citroen in Norwich.
Officers from the Norfolk and Suffolk Roads Armed Policing Team stopped a Citreon C3 on the A11 Thickthorn Services at around 9pm on Tuesday 12 March and seized a large quantity of crack cocaine with an estimated value of £11,000.
Cannabis and mobile phones were also seized.
Rivaldo Silva, aged 21 and from London, has been charged with possession with intent to supply a Class A drug.
Carlos Nunes, aged 25, and from London, has been charged with possession with intent to supply a Class A drug and possession of cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
Muktadir Abdul, aged 25 and from London, has been charged with possession with intent to supply a Class A drug and theft of a motor vehicle.
All three were due to appear at Norwich Magistrates Court today, Thursday 14 March.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 5 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 6 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 7 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 8 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 9 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 10 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens