Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man who may pose a risk to the public and young children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk, police have said.
Mohammed Shahid Ali is wanted on a recall to prison having failed to comply with the conditions of his release.
The 38-year-old should not be approached if seen, the Metropolitan Police said.
Ali had been living in the Newham area, but his last confirmed location was Tilbury in Essex.
He has links to Kent, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk and also frequents the City of London.
Ali has receding hair, which is grey and curly and messy on the sides, and he has a thick beard.
He typically wears a woolly hat, navy blue jogging bottoms, black jacket and red and white trainers.
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 3 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 4 Father in court charged with murder of his teen daughter
- 5 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 6 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 7 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 8 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 9 Farm launching wild camping with breakfast hampers and street food nights
- 10 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
Anyone with any information on Ali's whereabouts is asked to call police on 101, quoting CAD 3579/13JAN.