Man jailed for growing cannabis
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A man has been jailed after police found hundreds of cannabis plants last year.
Bruce Knowles, aged 52, from North Elmham, was jailed for three and a half years at Norwich Crown Court on Thursday, August 5.
Knowles pleaded guilty to the production of cannabis.
His cannabis factory was discovered in September 2020, containing over 350 cannabis plants in various stages of growth, along with hydroponic equipment.
Further investigation found that the unit, on Norwich Road, belonged to Knowles, and that he had previously bought a significant amount of cannabis seeds.
You may also want to watch:
The cannabis seized had an estimated street worth of £50,000 to £120,000.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 10 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse