Taxi driver threatened at knifepoint in late-night robbery
- Credit: Google
A taxi driver was threatened at knifepoint in a late-night robbery in Norwich.
The driver, aged in his 50s, was parked in a blue Skoda in Bull Close Road at 5.30am on Monday morning when he was approached by two knife-wielding men.
After being threatened, the victim got out of the car which was then stolen by the robbers. They were then seen to pull over to pick up a female close by.
The car was last seen passing Norwich Airport heading out of the city.
A Norfolk police spokesman said the victim was not injured during the incident and enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident or anyone with information should contact DC Cormac Harrison on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 6 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 7 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 8 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village