Hunt continues after knife-wielding robbers threaten family
- Credit: Archant
Police are continuing the hunt to trace two armed robbers who punched a man and held him at knifepoint after raiding his home.
Inquiries are continuing in connection with the robbery, which happened in Halesworth almost a month ago.
The knife-wielding robbers entered the house on Lansbury Road shortly before 1.30pm on Thursday, April 18 while a man and woman in their 20s were sat in their living room with a child.
The robbers - both men wearing hoodies - made demands from the family before they held the man against the wall and threatened him with a knife.
The householder was then punched in the face before the robbers fled with a mobile phone.
You may also want to watch:
The man suffered an injury to his mouth during the robbery, although the woman and child were unharmed.
One of the robbers is 6ft and of slim build, He wore a grey hoodie with dark jogging bottoms and trainers.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 6 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 9 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
The other is about 5ft 9ins tall and also of slim build, wearing a black hoodie, black jogging bottoms and black trainers.
A police spokesman said: "At this stage inquiries are ongoing."
Anyone with information should contact East CID at Lowestoft Police Station on 101, quoting CAD 197 of April 18.