Drug-driver had no insurance, no MOT and children on board
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested after driving while under the influence of drugs with two small children in the car.
Officers from the Road Casualty Reduction Team West (RCRT) pulled over a black Volkswagen Golf GTI in King's Lynn late on Saturday, January 18.
The man behind the wheel failed a roadside drug wipe test and was arrested.
He was also discovered to be driving without insurance and the MOT on the car had expired.
There were also two young children on board at the time of the arrest.
You may also want to watch:
King's Lynn Police tweeted: "We have arrested a male tonight who failed a roadside drug wipe, had no insurance, no MOT and had two young children on board #Fatal4 #Unacceptable #Seized."
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 City confirm midfielder exit
- 8 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 9 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 10 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game