Man charged after 41 guns found in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with possessing and supplying firearms after more than 40 weapons were discovered in King's Lynn.
Juijs Ragozins, 44 and from Saddlebow Road, King's Lynn, was arrested on All Saints Street on the afternoon of Friday, April 26 and later charged.
Officers from the National Crime Agency's (NCA) Armed Operations Unit searched the area and discovered 12 handguns, ammunition and 29 stun guns, adding to two more handguns which had previously been recovered in the investigation.
A spokesperson for the unit said the weapons had been taken in for forensic analysis.
Mr Ragonzins is expected to appear before Norwich Magistrates Court on Monday, April 29.
You may also want to watch:
NCA branch commander Martin Huxley said preventing firearms reaching criminals was a key priority for the unit.
And the body's regional head of investigations Andrea Wilson thanked Norfolk police for their support in the operation.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 4 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 5 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 6 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 7 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast