Norfolk man accused of 96 child sex allegations relating to 49 boys
A plea hearing for a 36-year-old Norfolk man accused of 96 child sexual abuse allegations relating to 49 young boys will take place next month.
Before Ipswich Crown Court for a case management hearing on Thursday was David Nicholas Wilson of Kirstead, King’s Lynn.
He is accused of causing or inciting young boys to send him indecent images of themselves or of them and other children.
Wilson faces a 96-count indictment which covers 49 victims ranging in age from four to 14.
The alleged offences were committed between May 1, 2016 and May 31, 2018.
You may also want to watch:
The charges include intentionally causing or inciting children to engage in sexual activity and making unwanted demands for indecent images of a child with menaces.
Wilson was remanded in custody until Monday, November 23, when his plea hearing is due to take place at Ipswich Crown Court.
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 5 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 6 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'