Woman ‘commando crawled’ to car to avoid being seen by police before drink driving arrest
An intoxicated woman commando crawled her way to her car to avoid being spotted by police.
The woman in King's Lynn made it to her vehicle then get into her car and drove away.
A tweet from King's Lynn police said officers caught up with the woman and arrested her for drink driving.
She blew a breath reading of 55µgs (micrograms), over the legal limit of 35µgs.
Meanwhile police in Great Yarmouth say they were 'shocked' after arresting a man for drink driving who was more than four times the legal limit.
You may also want to watch:
The man blew a breath testing reading in custody of 147µgs.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 9 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder