Man who had indecent images of children warned to prepare for prison
- Credit: Archant
A man who admitted possessing more than 180 indecent images of children as well as more than 480 extreme pornographic images has been told prepare himself for custody.
Edward Marshall, 33, appeared in court on Thursday (June 25) when he admitted possessing 482 extreme pornographic images on February 28 last year.
Marshall, of Malthouse Crescent, King’s Lynn, also admitted possessing a prohibited image of a child between January 1, 2017, and January 1, 2019.
In addition he admitted three counts of making indecent images of a child between April 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018.
The court heard that in total there were more than 180 images, including 55 at Category A, the most serious.
You may also want to watch:
Sentencing was adjourned until July 29 for a pre-sentence report.
Judge Anthony Bate granted Marshall bail but warned that all options, including custody, were open and he should “prepare yourself for that”.
- 1 Mother's devastation after son killed in crash 'one minute from home'
- 2 Teenager in hospital after being stabbed in group attack
- 3 Budget predictions: Furlough, wealth tax and VAT cuts
- 4 Plans for 130 homes and GP surgery backed, despite 'predatory' claim
- 5 Award-winning Norwich doctor - 'racism made me change my name'
- 6 Green light for more than 250 homes on edge of Norwich
- 7 Concern for man who has gone missing
- 8 Search continues for man missing in the Broads
- 9 Two-hour waits at vaccine centre after booking 'malfunction'
- 10 'Quite an adventure' - Missing owl found in kitchen 20 miles away