Driver of Range Rover crashes three times in hour-long police chase
- Credit: Google Street View
The driver of a Range Rover crashed three times while being chased by police, before abandoning the car and fleeing.
The pursuit took place in the Bagge Road area of King's Lynn on Wednesday, April 7, beginning when a black Range Rover failed to stop for officers.
It made off at speed and three collisions subsequently happened on Goodwins Road, Vancouver Avenue and Tennyson Road between 5.30pm and 6.30pm.
The vehicle was later found on Bagge Road, but the driver could not be located.
Police are now appealing for witnesses and would like to hear from those who may have seen the chase.
Anyone with relevant information or dashcam footage is urged to contact PC Leah Dennis by calling 101, quoting reference 299 of April 7.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 5 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 8 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 9 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk
- 10 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm