Man charged with A47 dangerous driving has case put off
- Credit: Google
A man charged with dangerous driving in Norfolk has had his case adjourned.
Kevin Mantle, 40, of Park Street, Bridgend, Wales, is charged with dangerous driving on the A47 in Norfolk, on April 9, 2020.
His case was listed at Norwich Crown Court for a hearing on Friday.
Mantle was excused from attending the hearing but his barrister Diane Mundell appeared over a video link for the short hearing.
The court heard that the case was being adjourned in order to obtain a report.
Hugh Vass appeared for the prosecution and he also appeared over a link to the court.
Judge Maureen Bacon adjourned the hearing until April 9.
- 1 Man killed and three wounded in multiple stabbing
- 2 Woman left with 'serious back injuries' after pub fight
- 3 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 4 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 5 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 6 Publican employs security after football team's bid to break rules
- 7 Man staged his own kidnap to get ransom from his family
- 8 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 9 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours
- 10 Hairdressers working 12-hour days to recoup Covid losses