Engagement ring, Tiffany watch and Armani watch stolen in village burglaries
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
An engagement ring, Tiffany watch and Armani watch were among the jewellery stolen from villages in Norfolk.
Police are appealing for information after jewellery was stolen in a number of burglaries over the last week in villages near King's Lynn.
Items including a Tiffany silver necklace, a silver Armani watch, a white diamond cluster engagement ring, a charm bracelets and a rose gold watch were taken from a property in Orchard Road, Gayton.
The burglary is thought to have taken place between 8.15am on Saturday, March 7 to 4.45pm on Sunday, March 8.
A property in Station Road in Great Massingham was broken into between 9am on Saturday, March 7 and 3pm on Sunday March 8. Men's and women's watches were stolen, along with cuff links, rings and necklaces.
You may also want to watch:
A third burglary took place at a property in Nethergate Street, Harpley, between 7am on Monday, March 9 and noon on Tuesday, March 10.
Anyone with information should contact DC Claire Twite at King's Lynn CID on 101 quoting crime reference 36/16966/20.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 3 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 4 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 5 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 6 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month