Rolex chain and distinctive watch stolen in break-in
- Credit: Archant
Have you seen this distinctive jewellery which was stolen during a house break-in?
Police say a property in Friday Bridge, near Wisbech, was broken into between 4am on Friday, February 21, and 9pm on Wednesday, February 26, while the homeowners were away.
A number of items of jewellery were taken from the address in Well End, including a gold Rolex chain and a distinctive watch with a personalised engraved message.
It reads: 'JV Witts in recognition of 20 years of loyal service from the directors of EPS.'
Det Con Tessa Munro, of Cambridgeshire police, said: 'If you were in the area and saw anything suspicious or you come across any of the items pictured, please contact us as soon as possible so we can try and reunite the owners with their belongings.'
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call police on 101, quoting crime reference number 35/14740/20.
- 1 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 2 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 3 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 4 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 5 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 6 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 7 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 8 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today