Jailed in Norfolk this week: a drug dealer, a burglar, and a predatory paedophile
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Here is what has been happening Norfolk courts this week.
Ashton Cooper, 23, from Woolwich in London was jailed for four years after pleading guilty to two counts of being involved in the supply of Class A drugs at a previous hearing.
Cooper was arrested in London following a joint investigation between Norfolk Constabulary and the Metropolitan police. The operation focused on managing and controlling County Lines.
Alisha Bullock, 41, of no fixed address was sentenced to four years in Norwich Crown Court for burglary, fraud and one count of theft.
Bullock preyed on vulnerable elderly victims and stole cash and bank cards after conning her way into their homes.
You may also want to watch:
Anthony Lewis, 58, of Northamptonshire, was sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum term of 11 years.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
Lewis committed a campaign of rapes against his five victims, aged from four to 17, between 1987 and 2007 in Norfolk, Surrey, Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire and London.
He worked as an entertainer and would set up talent show companies to lure in his victims. He preyed on young children under the guise of getting them gigs and making them famous.