Man from London charged with drug dealing in Norwich appears in court
- Credit: Archant
A man from London charged in connection with supplying crack cocaine and heroin in Norwich has had his case adjourned so he can meet with his legal team.
Jahmoy Trail, 22, of Garrick Crescent, in Croydon, has been charged with supplying crack cocaine and heroin in the Norwich area between January 2020 and June 2020.
Trail was arrested by officers from the Metropolitan police in London, on Monday June 29, as part of Operation Orochi, an ongoing joint operation between Norfolk police and the Metropolitan police targeting county line drug dealers.
Trail appeared at Norwich Crown Court for his hearing, but the court heard he had not been able to meet with his legal team.
Allan Goh, for Trail said it had not been possible for a meeting to be arranged before the hearing and asked for the case to be adjourned.
You may also want to watch:
Judge Shaw adjourned the hearing until August 18 and granted Trail bail.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 3 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 4 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 9 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 10 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers