Burglars steal iPhone and e-cigarette from home
- Credit: Google Images
An iPhone and Huawei tablet were among items stolen after a home was burgled.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information following a burglary at a home in Lowestoft last week.
Burglars gained entry to the home "via an insecure door" with police urging householders to secure their homes.
A police spokesman said: “The home in Wollaston Road, Lowestoft was entered via an insecure door sometime between 1am and 5am on Tuesday, December 29.
"An iPhone was stolen together with a Huawei tablet, an e-cigarette and some tobacco.
"Can you help?"
If you have any information about this burglary please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/74997/20 via 101 or visit www.suffolk.police.uk/contact-us/existing-report-update
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 4 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 5 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 6 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 7 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 8 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 9 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 10 'Let's get this built' - Unanimous support for new £12m Norfolk hospital unit