Burglars steal iPhone and e-cigarette from home
- Credit: Google Images
An iPhone and Huawei tablet were among items stolen after a home was burgled.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information following a burglary at a home in Lowestoft last week.
Burglars gained entry to the home "via an insecure door" with police urging householders to secure their homes.
A police spokesman said: “The home in Wollaston Road, Lowestoft was entered via an insecure door sometime between 1am and 5am on Tuesday, December 29.
"An iPhone was stolen together with a Huawei tablet, an e-cigarette and some tobacco.
"Can you help?"
If you have any information about this burglary please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/74997/20 via 101 or visit www.suffolk.police.uk/contact-us/existing-report-update
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall