Investigation ‘ongoing’ after teens threatened with knives in Norwich
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Detectives are continuing to investigate after two teenagers were threatened with knives in a Norwich park.
The victims, both aged 19, were approached by three males and a female, at Sloughbottom Park on the meadow area of Marriotts Way, near to the River Wensum and Swanton Road.
They were threatened with a knife and attacked resulting in one being knocked unconscious.
He had his wallet and mobile phone stolen. Both suffered bruising and swelling injuries.
Police have appealed for information to the incident which happened on Wednesday, November 14 last year at about 12.30am.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said 'enquiries were ongoing' in the case.
Anyone with information should call Detective Constable Chris Edwards at Norwich CID on 101.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 City confirm midfielder exit
- 8 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.