Investigations continuing after two men stabbed near Norwich railway station
- Credit: Archant
Investigations are continuing after two men were stabbed near to Norwich railway station.
Six police vehicles were called to Riverside Road, at the junction with Thorpe Road, along with the ambulance service after two men were stabbed on Wednesday, November 14 last year.
Two girls aged 16 and an 18-year-old man, all from the Norwich area, have been arrested in connection with the incident.
All suspects have been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
Police were called to reports of an altercation at the railway station just before sunset, around 3.20pm on November 14 2018.
You may also want to watch:
Officers believe the altercation started in Hollywood Bowl on Riverside prior to the disturbance at the railway station.
The men who suffered knife wounds and were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected