Police investigations are continuing into fight in street in Hoveton
Police are continuing to investigate a street fight in Hoveton involving a number of people.
Officers were called to Station Road at about 5.25pm on Saturday, December 29 following reports a number of people were fighting.
Enquiries led officers to arrest four men, aged between 26 and 36, in connection with the incident who were taken to Police Investigation Centres in Aylsham and Wymondham.
One of the suspects was later taken to hospital after becoming unwell while in custody as a result of an injury sustained during the disturbance.
A police spokesman said all four people arrested on suspicion of affray have since been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said inquiries into the incident were ongoing.
Two areas on Station Road were sealed off by police following the incident although were later lifted.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 5 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 8 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 9 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000
- 10 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
Information to police on 101.