Police still investigating after cyclist suffered broken arm in city crash
- Credit: Google Street View
Police are continuing to investigate after a cyclist suffered a broken arm following a crash in Norwich.
A car was involved in a crash with a cyclist, a man in his 40s, at the crossroads of Mile Cross Road and Woodcock Road which happened at about 6.30pm on Saturday, November 9.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the collision or the manner of driving leading up to the collision.
They are also keen to hear from anybody with dashcam footage of the incident.
Anyone with information should contact PC Dave Moran on 101 quoting incident number 203 of 9 November 2019.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, they can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers