Investigation launched following serious sexual assault at Latitude
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating a report of a serious sexual assault at the Latitude Festival in Henham.
The incident occurred in the red camping area between 10pm and 11pm on Saturday (July 20).
Specialist trained officers are working with the victim as officers undertake initial enquiries into the attack.
Police have issued safety advice to those attending the festival, including:
- Stick with your friends and look out for each other.
You may also want to watch:
- Remember no means no.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact the East Safeguarding Unit in Lowestoft quoting reference 42731/19.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 3 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 4 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 5 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 6 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 8 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Administrators appointed at AF Biomass
Alternatively call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form: www.crimestoppers-uk.org