Investigation continues after teen stabbed in Norwich gang attack
- Credit: Archant
Enquiries are continuing after a teenage boy was stabbed and stamped on in a gang attack near Norwich.
A 16-year-old boy, who has not been named, was knifed in the back following a fight involving 10 youths in Mountbatten Drive, Old Catton.
He sustained a fractured skull and puncture wounds to his head, arm, back and hand in the attack, which happened at about 9.30pm on Friday, March 22.
The victim was released from hospital at the end of March with his recovery to continue while supported by family and friends.
Three teenagers, two aged 16 and one aged 17, were arrested and questioned by detectives in connection with the attack.
You may also want to watch:
They have since been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
A spokesman said the investigation into the stabbing was ongoing.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 5 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 6 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 7 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 8 Norfolk lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 9 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 10 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
Anyone with information about the incident should call police on 101.