Police probe is ‘ongoing’ after man found with serious injuries in city
- Credit: Archant
Investigations are continuing investigate after a man was found with serious injuries to his head and arm in Norwich.
Paramedics were called to treat a man on a stretch of pavement close to the Hotel Nelson in Prince of Wales Road at about 12.30am on February 14.
The man, in his 50s, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment where he remains in a stable condition. His injuries are described as non-life threatening.
Detectives are working to establish the circumstances surrounding the incident.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said enquiries were “still ongoing”.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have information about what happened.
Following the incident, officers stood at either end of an area sealed off by police tape, next to the River Wensum.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 6 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 7 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 8 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 9 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 10 Dad who threw daughter into cot cleared of murder
Information to police on 101.