No further action to be taken against teen arrested over reports of Norfolk college sex assault
- Credit: Archant
No further action will be taken against a teenager arrested in connection with reports of a sexual assault at a Norfolk college.
Officers were called after reports of a sexual assault at Easton College on Tuesday, January 15.
A 17-year-old was arrested in connection with the incident and questioned at Wymondham Police Investigation Centre.
He was released under investigation while further enquiries were carried out.
A Norfolk police spokesperson said: "All lines of enquiry have been exhausted and due to insufficient evidence, no further action will be taken against a teenager arrested in connection with the incident."
You may also want to watch:
Located seven miles west of Norwich, the Easton campus is located near to the Norfolk Showground and the Longwater Business Park.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction