Woman’s body was found at home by husband, inquest told
- Credit: Google
An inquest has opened into the death of a woman discovered dead at home by her husband.
Shirley Matheson, 64, who lived on Brumstead Road in Stalham, was found dead on November 10 this year.
An inquest was opened at Norfolk Coroner’s Court in Norwich on Thursday, November 19.
Her medical cause of death was given as hanging.
Senior coroner, Jacqueline Lake, said Mrs Matheson, who worked as a dog groomer, was identified at the house where he had resided by her husband Graham.
You may also want to watch:
The inquest was adjourned for a full hearing to take place on February 8 at Norfolk Coroner’s Court.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 5 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 6 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 9 Man seriously injured after crash
- 10 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed