Woman’s body was found at home by husband, inquest told
- Credit: Google
An inquest has opened into the death of a woman discovered dead at home by her husband.
Shirley Matheson, 64, who lived on Brumstead Road in Stalham, was found dead on November 10 this year.
An inquest was opened at Norfolk Coroner’s Court in Norwich on Thursday, November 19.
Her medical cause of death was given as hanging.
Senior coroner, Jacqueline Lake, said Mrs Matheson, who worked as a dog groomer, was identified at the house where he had resided by her husband Graham.
You may also want to watch:
The inquest was adjourned for a full hearing to take place on February 8 at Norfolk Coroner’s Court.
- 1 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 2 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 3 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 4 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 5 School forced to close for Christmas early due to Covid cases
- 6 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 7 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 8 Farm shop expands after huge lockdown sales boom
- 9 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 10 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton