Inquest opens into death of factory worker following fall
- Credit: Google
An inquest has opened into the death of a factory worker following a fall.
Rui Teixeira, 56, who lived at Lovell Gardens in Watton, died on September 14.
An inquest opened into his death held at Norfolk Coroner’s Court on Thursday, September 24, Yvonne Blake, area coroner for Norfolk, said Mr Teixeira had died from his injuries at Addenbrooke’s Hospital.
His medical cause of death was given as traumatic brain injury and cerebral infarction due to a fall and also alcohol dependence.
Mr Teixeira was born in Lisbon in Portugal but had worked as a factory line worker in Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
The case has been adjourned until December 8.
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing