Inquest of woman stabbed to death at Brooke adjourned while police probe continues
- Credit: Archant
The inquest of a woman who was stabbed to death in Brooke has been adjourned while the police investigation continues.
Officers were called to a property in Churchill Place, at around 10.30am on Sunday, September 23 following reports a woman had been stabbed.
A Home Office post mortem examination concluded the woman, Frances Hubbard, 76, died as a result of multiple stab wounds.
The man arrested by police, her husband Michael, has been released from custody and detained under the Mental Health Act.
A police spokesman said that situation remains the same.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest review into the death of Mrs Hubbard was held in Norwich on Monday (January 7).
Area coroner Yvonne Blake said the homicide case was ongoing and the police investigation has not yet completed.
- 1 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
The inquest has been suspended for another review on Monday, July 8.