Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- Credit: Norfolk Police
An elderly man shocked visitors when he got undressed and touched himself inappropriately in the middle of a Norwich park.
It happened at Sparhawk Avenue Park in Sprowston on Saturday, June 5.
At around 3pm, the man took off his grey vest and shorts in front of other people at the park, before touching himself.
He left after police were called and had disappeared by the time officers arrived.
Norfolk Police is now appealing for help to identify the man.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises the man or has any information about the incident can call PC Daniel Beales at Norfolk Police on 101 quoting reference 36/38835/21.
Alternatively, they can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 2 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 3 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 4 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 5 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 6 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 7 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 8 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 9 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 10 Couple's heartbreak leads to 28 hour stream to support baby loss charity