Thieves target four businesses in crime spree
- Credit: Archant © 2012
Thieves hit four neighbouring businesses in a crime spree at an industrial estate on the outskirts of Norwich.
Raiders stole a ladder from one firm before using it to break into a neighbouring business on Wendover Road and steal at least 20 high-value laptops along with other ICT equipment like routers.
Police said they damaged the back wall to gain access to the property before taking the items.
Around 80 litres of diesel was stolen from a lorry at another business in the same area, while De-Walt drills and tools were taken from a fourth business during the same night and criminal damage done to a taxi at the premises.
THe spree happened between 10.30pm on Wednesday, March 18 and 3.30am on Thursday, March 19 2020.
You may also want to watch:
Call police on 101 quoting reference 36/19827/20.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland