Thieves target four businesses in crime spree
- Credit: Archant © 2012
Thieves hit four neighbouring businesses in a crime spree at an industrial estate on the outskirts of Norwich.
Raiders stole a ladder from one firm before using it to break into a neighbouring business on Wendover Road and steal at least 20 high-value laptops along with other ICT equipment like routers.
Police said they damaged the back wall to gain access to the property before taking the items.
Around 80 litres of diesel was stolen from a lorry at another business in the same area, while De-Walt drills and tools were taken from a fourth business during the same night and criminal damage done to a taxi at the premises.
THe spree happened between 10.30pm on Wednesday, March 18 and 3.30am on Thursday, March 19 2020.
You may also want to watch:
Call police on 101 quoting reference 36/19827/20.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Which new Covid tier could Norfolk be in?
- 3 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 4 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 5 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 6 Norfolk needs own Covid tier, say MPs ahead of restrictions decision
- 7 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 8 Drivers ‘lucky to walk away’ as cars overturn
- 9 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms