Police still hunting Norwich cemetery sex assault suspect
- Credit: Archant
Police are still hunting a suspect following a sex assault which happened in a Norwich cemetery more than a year ago.
An area of Earlham Cemetery was taped off following reports a woman in her 20s had been sexually assaulted at about 6am on Sunday, November 4 last year.
The Dereham Road entrance to the graveyard was cordoned off while officers carried out their investigations.
Police have now identified a suspect who is believed to be living abroad and are trying to trace the man.
A police spokesman said the investigation was "ongoing"
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the Earlham Cemetery sexual assault should call Norfolk Police on 101.
Alternatively people can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Old Buckenham Airshow going ahead as planned this weekend
- 8 Firefighters tackling smoking car after crash near pub
- 9 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 10 Car catches fire after early morning crash