Mystery surrounds death of four foxes found laid nose to tail by road
- Credit: Archant
The death of four foxes is shrouded in mystery after they were found on the side of a road laid out nose to tail.
A harrowing picture of the animals, two adults and two cubs, shows them laid out in a line in front of bushes at the side of a road.
They were found at the side of Chalk Road in Brandon on Wednesday, November 14.
Suffolk Police said enquiries were ongoing in the area to discover what happened to the foxes.
A spokesman for the police said: 'We were made aware that there were four foxes on the side of the road in Brandon.
You may also want to watch:
'Enquiries are ongoing. The bodies have been disposed of by the local council. There is no indication of how they died.'
Do you know what happened to these foxes? Email email@example.com with any information.
- 1 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 7 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 10 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown